**Notice - Our Phone Number has Changed, please note this and update your records.**
FCCC SERVICE & TRAINING CENTER
From the South:
Note for GPS Users:
Hours of Operation:
Call 864-206-8683 for an appointment
Steps for Preparing your Coach for Service
1. Please dump Black & Grey water tanks.
2. Take out personal items that you may need during the service.
3. Remove or contain pets left in coach.
4. Unlock or leave keys for Battery, Engine & Generator compartments as applicable to your service.
5. Remove bicycle racks, ladders, etc. from rear of coach if service includes engine access. Remember to lower the satellite dish and/or antenna.
6. Please put slide outs in, raise jacks, and unplug coach from electric box.
Local Rental Car AgenciesHertz Rental Car834 Windslow AvenueGaffney, SC 29341Phone : 864-488-4485 -Off of Highway 85 at Exit 90.-Provides free delivery and pick-up of rental car.-Mention Freightliner and you will receive a discounted daily rate.
For customers having service please note that your furry or feathered family members are allowed to remain in the coach during service, however we request, for their safety and security that they be crated. Access during service is limited, if possible, based on the type service being performed. Pets are also welcome in our customer lounge.
The FCCC Factory offers a daily tour Monday – Friday with registration beginning at 10:15 am in the main lobby, lasting between 45mins to an hour. At approximately 200,000 sq. ft, the FCCC Factory is a must see for Freightliner Chassis Owners, you will see everything from an Engine being up-fitted with accessories, to seeing a completed Chassis ready to roll out the door to the body builder.
*We do ask that NO OPEN TOED SHOES be worn for your safety.
The FCCC Factory is just 4 ½ miles from our Service Center and 6 miles from the KOA Campground at 552 Hyatt St, Gaffney, SC.
Downloadable Maintenance Forms: